Location: Spittal-On-Rule, Hawick, Borders, Scotland.
Project: Tarmac Farm Road, Stables Area, Parking and Site.
Phase 1 completed of surfacing works carried out for one of our oldest customers in Spittal-On-Rule, Hawick, Borders, Scotland. Another early start for the team for this one. Here’s a list of the main project tasks involved:
– Surface stripped back and removed
– 300mm of type-1 sub base laid to new levels
– concrete kerb edging stones around the perimeter
– 75mm depth of AC20mm base course tarmac
– 55mm depth of AC10mm stone mastic asphalt
Firstly, here’s a look at the old surface and the boys carrying out some surface stripping
Sub base was then laid to new levels. We lay a 300mm type-1 sub base to ensure a proper foundation in formed.
Concrete edging, base course tarmac and stone mastic asphalt is then laid, rolled and sealed.
Some pictures of the finished project.