Location: The Coft Farm, Roadhead, Cumbria.
Project: Road surfacing of Farm Court Yard.
A.C. Roads & Driveways LTD is an experienced Road Surfacing Contractors and we cover Cumbria, Northumberland. We are experienced in all types of road surfacing, road resurfacing and surface dressing works. Much of our work is carried out to Council Approved Standards, and when we carry out Private Road Surfacing work, we carry out it out to a very high standard.
This Project made a huge transformation to this farm court yard. The existing surface was excavated and removed back to sub-base level before being re-constructed with:
– Heavy duty 150mm x 125mm concrete road kerbs installed all gateways & crossings to new levels
– Adding a build up of 300mm of type-1 hardcore stone to new levels
– Heavy duty man hole covers installed
– AC20mm dense road base laid to depth of 85mm
– AC10mm Stone mastic asphalt laid to depth of 55mm
Have a look at the before and after pics below, and if you have a similar project don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All Domestic & Commercial work welcome Road ways, Driveways, Drop kerbs, Farm Roads, Silage pits, Patios, Path way, Tennis courts, Court yards and more.
Covering all areas across Scottish Borders and Cumbria, Northumberland .
Contact our office today for a free no obligation quotation with over 45 years of knowledge and experience spanning over 3 generations.
📞 | 0800 0842 907
📧 | email@example.com
🌐 | www.acroadsdriveways.co.uk